Wednesday 4 March 2009

Life Has it in For Us, Volume 1

'Life Has it in For Us Vol. 1' is nearly ready to go. This'll be the first release on my cd-r label, and will be available at the Motifs/Crayon Fields/Heptagons gig in Nottingham on 25 April.

I excited about this, because it has some ace bands on it, namely: Pocketbooks, The Hillfields, MJ Hibbett & the Validators, Moustache of Insanity, Northern Portrait, The Crayon Fields and Give it Ups.

It'll be free, but if you're ordering from the UK it'll be £1.50 p&p, £2.50 Europe and rest of the world. But you should be at the gig, of course. Dur.

Andy Hart of a fog of ideas fanzine is working on the artwork AS WE SPEAK. Woo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a most excellent (and true) name for your compilation.

I'm moving on the date of your Motifs gig!

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me! Swap you for a copy of my latest CD?

http://www.indiepages.com/spanner-records/main.html

Cheers
Ben.

A layer of chips said...

Hi Ben.

That sounds good! I'll send you when it's out.

sam

Anonymous said...

Yay! Swaps rule!