Saturday 10 January 2009

How to look imploring

Horowitz, as you may already know, are a two-piece pop band from Stoke-on-Trent and Nottingham. They always play at the bottom of every bill. I'm as guilty of this as anyone else.

Any road round, I've finally got 'round to listening to their new single on their myspace page. It's called How to Look Imploring, and, my word, it's simply ace.

You should, of course, buy this single from Cloudberry Records, but just so you make sure you know how Horowitz make fizzy pop much better than anyone else right now, you should also listen to it here.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

That new song is fine indeed. Can't find the single on the Cloudberry website yet. Am I blind?

A layer of chips said...

No! I don't think it's out yet. But Ian was saying it'd be out in the New Year, so it should be any day now.